Monday, February 13, 2012

Looking for:

• Click HERE for more information on how you could do the same!
_Emails will not be entertained if rules are not followed, serious!
• Click HERE to check out on previous entries and help them out! ;)

Hi, I'm looking for:
1. A Topshop varsity jacket, size UK6, below RM200
2. A denim jacket, size UK 6
Email: emmashazleenali@gmail.com

I'm looking for these exact items (Brand new) in size S.
Preferably at prices below RM80.
Email: khristabelle@gmail.com

1. red cardi
i just saw it on one of the online shop.but the color stil available is red.
im looking for the same exact style in black.
price to prefer is below rm60, M size
2. cape loose ciffon blouse
anything near towards this design.a blouse or cardi
prefer in grey or black, M size
Email: missthurayaibrahim@gmail.com

I'm looking for these Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Wood Platform in GOLD.
Below RM100.
I'm going to wear it for my sister's wedding on 31 mac.
So it would be great if I can have it before that.
Email: hanyaiera@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment