Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking for:

• Click HERE for more information on how you could do the same!
_Emails will not be entertained if rules are not followed, serious!
• Click HERE to check out on previous entries and help them out! ;)

I'm looking for:
Exact same blouse as shown in the picture
Brand new or Pre-loved
Email: jasmine_ooi117@hotmail.com

I'm lookin for polka dot blouse.
Preferably color black and white.
Email: pikah.sepuan@gmail.com

Brand new or preloved (but in a good condition).
Tagged UK6/8, Preferably below RM130.
Email: xforeversucks@gmail.com

I am looking for the exact same dresses as per attachment.
Any blogshops selling it, please kindly get back to me.
Email: ei_suan_britney@hotmail.com

Looking for maxi pleated skirt in nude color!
Fits XS, priced at about RM50
A brand new piece is preferred.
Email: purpleindream@hotmail.my

I'm looking for this handbag. Few website that carry it has been sold out.
Details - Brand New
Price - Not more than RM 40
Colour - In Black
Email: cshanni@yahoo.com

1 comment: