Monday, February 20, 2012

land's end/canvas 25% off and free shipping!

Hi everyone!

I have a crazy day today, so can only post a quick bit today. Land's End and Land's End Canvas are offering 25% off everything, including sale, with code SPRINGSHIP, pin 6212. Free shipping with no minimum and ebates today is 6% cash back!  ETA:  Suddenly, it's only applying to full price! It was totally applying to sale earlier this morning. Wow, that's really annoying. Had a full cart too.

Lots of new pretties at Canvas, but definitely check out some of the sale items for great deals. These are the pieces I have my eye on:

Handknit Cashmere Aran Sweater -- This is gorgeous and now at a very reasonable price for handknit cashmere. I've been thrilled with my Canvas cashmere this year. I just wore my cashmere ls tee yesterday and it was soooo soft. Wish I had bought it in more colors.

Lands' End Canvas at ShopStyle

Heritage Cardigan -- These are a steal and wash well. I've raved about them before. It runs generously -- I take an XS. Check it out on Egyptomaniacs OOTD today.

Lands' End Canvas at ShopStyle

Merino Poncho Sweater -- Really cute and easy to wear.

Lands' End Canvas at ShopStyle

Gathered Plaid Taffeta Skirt -- Crazy low price for this cute party skirt!

Lands' End Canvas at ShopStyle


If you have kids, check out the Land's End overstock section for some nice deals on coats (love their outerwear -- my son's still look brand new!) and jammies (esp the flannel).

Happy shopping!

1 comment: