Thursday, September 7, 2006
Freedom of the press belongs to anyone who owns one. With the Internet, we are no longer passively watching the media, we're actively making it. We're no longer just consumers, we're producers. Unfortunately, the big telecom companies don't want us to continue this freedom free for all and have a plan to choke our access by making their "approved" sites load faster than those that are disapproved.
What Can You Do To Help Save The Internet?
* Sign the SaveTheInternet.com petition
* Call your representative today and demand that Net Neutrality be protected
* Encourage groups to please the SaveTheInternet.com Coalition
* Show your support to Internet freedom on your web site or blog. Tell your friends about this crucial issue before it's too late.
* Add SaveTheInternet.com on MySpace.com